25 rue Bernadette
06 28 07 65 64
Eclipse Consultant and Trainer
Modeling, Application Generation,
Eclipse Plug-in Development / RCP Specialist
- For key accounts (Air France, Airbus, Wincor Nixdorf, Thales,…)
- J2EE, Eclipse, RCP, EMF, Software Architecture
- Technical writing of commercial proposals
- Support with technical personnel recruitment (questionnaires, trade fairs)
- Eclipse, Modeling, RCP, development tools, Java, Cocoon, XML, XSL
- Several hundred interns
- In French and English
- Supervision of dozens of software projects
- Method, tools and process definition
- Proficient in project management tools
- Setting up of staff reviews and team organization
- Presentations on technical topics
- At conferences in France (Eclipse Time, RTS, etc.)
- And worldwide (Eclipse Summit Europe (Germany), EclipseCon1 (US))
Since June 2009
OPCoach – own business2
On the basis of my experience as an instructor and technical consultant, I started OpCoach, a company dedicated to training and consulting in Eclipse.
Training of hundreds of participants in France and Europe.
Participation in the international conferences.
Creation of a franchise in Spain.
2000 – 2009
As co-founder of Anyware Technologies – in July 2000 -, I took part in the company’s technical expansion, occupying the posts of R&D manager, product manager (Web Application Studio, M2M dev suite) and project manager – including a development project on mobile phones (Medany3) based on the Eclipse eRCP platform and using the latest code generation methods (Xpand). This project has been referenced by the World Health Organization.
1998 – 2000
Development of Java software for satellite mission planning, Gantt charts. Supervision of an intern for a study that led to the creation of Anyware Technologies.
1993 – 1998
Alcatel TITN Answare
Development of C++ satellite-borne active radar antenna simulation and signal handling chain simulation software.
1990 – 1993
Development of flight simulator (A340) and air traffic control simulation software.
- Languages : Java, C++, C
- Eclipse : software architecture, plug-in development, RCP, Modeling, instructor, speaker
- Frameworks : OSGi, RCP, Eclipse 4, Xtext, Spring, Struts, Cocoon, WordPress
- Development tools : Eclipse, Jira, Bugzilla, Confluence, GIT, CVS, SVN, ANT, Maven, Jenkins
- Methods : Agile, GTD
- Modeling : Ecore (EMF), UML
- Code Generation : Xtend, Acceleo, JET, Velocity, XSL
- Office management : Open Office, Xmind
- Project management : Jira, GreenHopper, Bugzilla, PSNext, dotproject, Microsoft Project
- 1985-1989 : Master’s degree in IT (upper second class)
- 1990 : Post-graduate Diploma in Fundamental IT (upper second class)
- 1994,1998,2008 : English. TOEIC 2008: 835 / 990.
- 2008 : Agile methodology, PSNext (project management tool)
- 2005-2015 : Eclipse international conferences (US, Germany, France)
- Travel, skiing, piano playing, mountain biking, skydiving and aviation
- Google ‘eclipsecon prouvost’
- Google ‘prouvost medany’